5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW IN BUILDING MUSCLE AND LOSING FAT
The ultimate idea behind every workout regimen is to add muscle mass and lose fat. But they are not as simple as they sound. That’s why we want to share a few ways to help you reduce fat and increase your muscle mass at the same time.
- Reduce your carbs intake. This can’t be overemphasized. The best time to eat carbs is a couple of hours before you actually work out and immediately after. That way you get your energy levels right where you need them to be.
- Do intense cardio exercises. Cardio exercises increase the metabolic rate of the body and that helps to burn off calories. We recommend that you do at least 20 minutes of thorough cardio exercises about 3 times a week. That’s enough to keep your metabolism at optimum rates.
- Work on personal trining with weight training. What this does is to help you add muscle mass to you, and the more muscle you have, the more calories your body will spend to maintain that muscle. Short and intense exercises work best in building muscles.
- Eat lots of protein. When your body thinks that there is a protein shortage in your body, it converts protein stored up in your muscle to amino acids for your body to use. The hack here is to make sure your body never has to strip your muscles of their protein stores.
- Focus your exercises more on building muscles rather than losing fat, the fat loss will happen eventually. If you are not sure of what kind of exercises to will stimulate this, then you should consider signing up with an online personal trainer or subscribe for a online digital training, that way you get personalized workout instructions for you.